The most important changes in the 1.1 "Into The Void" Update of New World
Update will begin for all regions at 5AM PT (1PM UTC) on November 18. Expected downtime is 4 hours.
Additional Update: Our team included these additional fixes into the Into the Void Update:
- We corrected an issue where chests in Lazarus Instrumentality and Garden of Genesis were not properly contributing to the player high water mark.
- Fixed bugs that were preventing Gear Score 600 Arcana Weapons from being crafted.
- T5 Weapon Smithing pants now drop from the named enemy “Entropy” which enables players to complete their full set of Weapon Smithing perked apparel.
- Increased coin gained from expedition bosses starting at Starstone by 25% and ramping up to endgame expeditions by 100%.
This update will bring a lot of fixes & changes, but I want to mention the most important ones in my opinion.
1) Added a +10% Luck bonus and a +30% Gathering Luck bonus to players flagged for PvP.
This without a doubt the biggest gem of this update, and hopefully this will give people real incentives for open world pvp!
2) Run Faster on Roads! While running on roads you will now receive a movement bonus:
- Movement speed bonus of 10% while travelling on roads.
- The move speed bonus will not trigger unless the player has been running for 3 seconds and they are on a road.
- The movement bonus will be cancelled if a player engages in combat in any way such as dodging, blocking, attacking, or being hit with a debuff.
3) New PvP Faction Missions added:
- Control Points - Seize control of a Fort.
- Intercept - Defeat enemy faction members and collect their tears.
- War Camp Loot - Retrieve hidden plans at the enemy’s war camp.
4) Faction Change Cooldown has been reduced to 60 days (down from 120).
5) Added the item Chunk of Consecrated Iron to the top rank of the Faction Shop for all factions. Chunks of Consecrated Iron are used to craft the Resilient perk for armor items.
6) All Trading Posts have been linked.
- Both the listing tax and purchase tax will be paid to the territory where the buy or sell order was listed.
- Items listed in sell orders that expire are returned to the Settlement from which they were posted.
7) Housing taxes are now due every 7 days instead of every 5 days. No changes to cost, so players will gain 2 days of housing time without an increase to their taxes.
8) Players can no longer post sell orders when their storage is full.
9) Increased the XP requirements for progressing Crafting Trade Skills.
- Once players unlock a new tier of recipes (e.g. Iron > Steel), the XP requirements to continue progressing by just crafting things at the previous tier will be significantly diminished. However, it should still take the same amount of effort to progress the crafting skill if you craft items in the highest tier you are capable of crafting.
10) Repair kits:
- Repair Kit Weight has been reduced from 2.0 to 0.1. We felt 2.0 was too heavy and 0.1 is not very heavy at all. It should be easy to keep a few at the ready in your back-pocket.
- Fixed an issue that caused attribute mods to not be usable as an ingredient when crafting repair kits.
- Fixed an issue that caused repair kits to charge a coin fee when used.
11) New Void Gauntlet & big changes for weapons:
- Ice Gauntlet nerf
- Fire Staff nerf
- Life Staff nerf & increased healing in light & medium armor
- Buffed Musket
- Buffed Bow
- Buffed Spear
- Fixed an issue that allowed players to body block the Spriggan.
- Reduced the damage of the Invasion Spriggan by 20% across the board.
- Reduced the damage the Invasion Spriggan deals to structures by 50%.
13) Added new monsters:
14) And even new type of mobs The Varangian Knights:
Powered by Froala Editor